Corporate Business Manager
We are a fully dedicated solution-based company that regards customer experience and expectations as our upmost priority and significance. Currently, we are focusing on providing Mobile Queue Management System for Banking and Financial Institutions (BFIs) as well as Healthcare service sectors in Nepal.
As a member of our business team/infrastructure, you will be responsible for approaching and leading business talks with corporate clients (Focus on Banking and Hospital ) assess their needs and strategize a contingency plan to break through the marketing trends.
- To visualize an effective plan on how to best approach diverse corporate clients to maximize our product exposure and break past the stereotypical deadlock
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines ( Nepal Rastra Bank, Circulation)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience as a Business Development or relevant managerial role
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Adequate Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology
- ICT educational background will be more advantage
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV via email to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th, Jan 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.