Research and Development Engineer
We are a fully dedicated solution-based company that regards customer experience and expectations as our upmost priority and significance. Currently, we are focusing on providing Mobile Queue Management System for Banking and Financial Institutions (BFIs) as well as Healthcare service sectors in Nepal.
As a member of our IT team/infrastructure, you will be responsible for conducting research and development activities for our project addressing new concepts and vision, with the addition of new and/or existing modules as well as feasibility of third-party integration with our system.
- To conduct and plan research directed toward investigation, evaluation and application of our system
- To test, prove or modify theoretical propositions on basis of research findings and experiences of others researching in related technological areas
- Identify problems and related technical issues leading to long term, generic solutions
- Identify technical approach for solving problems and meeting customer/grantor needs
- Initiate or contribute data/analysis/design for use in technical reports, documents, proposals, or oral/written presentations
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry-standard practices to come up with process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Very strong knowledge of back-end development scripts, API handling and 3rd party system Integration
- Profound knowledge in various programming and scripting languages and procedures (Java, PHP, .NET, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and active listening
- 2+ years of experience in similar field
Interns/Trainees are also welcome to apply.